Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune-Ware is where the best become the greatest!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

near gray rocks clue scroll guide

Go down 
+2
hat3d
dyllor0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dyllor0

near gray rocks clue scroll guide Empty
PostSubject: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Ok, first off you are gonna need a spade. When you get the clue scroll, use ::home so you are at home. From there, go to the slayer master north east of your location. His name should be Duradel. When you get there, there should be gray rocks blocking the rest of the path. Go directly between the two middle ones. Your co-ordinates when standing there should be X: 3513 Y: 3511. Use dig with the spade which should get you a casket. Open the casket and Congratz!!! You just finished the clue scroll! I got addy kite (t) and dark cavalier from this clue scroll. Hope you enjoy your reward(s)!

P.S. If your having trouble, add me in game and i will be glad to help you Very Happy

--Dyllor0
Back to top Go down
hat3d

hat3d

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:22 pm

zynna said if there wasnt pictures dont bother!

he'll lock it probly now :\
Back to top Go down
dyllor0

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 pm

i added lots of detail Sad i thought he might like it.. and its the first, and i can't do pics. just tryin to help ppl out Smile
Back to top Go down
newb

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Pictures next time...please
Back to top Go down
damo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:36 am

its a find guide... pics would be helpfull but he said pm him
great work mate

damo
Back to top Go down
neverwinter

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:10 am

guy's common this is a great highly detailed guide!!! who want's picture's anyway... he didn't say the guide for dummie's. well this is a great guide 11/10
Back to top Go down
https://runeware.darkbb.com
zynna
Admin
Admin
zynna

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 am

hey m8, sorry for taking it so personal...your right winter...its a very well detailed guide!

you got my rep++
Back to top Go down
dyllor0

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:27 pm

ty guys Shocked so surprised by the 11\10 rating, wasn't expecting that! srry i didn't have pics... my comp can't do those but ty so much for the compliments! hope it helps everyone !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neverwinter

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:46 am

dyllor0 wrote:
ty guys Shocked so surprised by the 11\10 rating, wasn't expecting that! srry i didn't have pics... my comp can't do those but ty so much for the compliments! hope it helps everyone !!! Very Happy
it's great people like you that are active and non staff keep up the great work please Smile
Back to top Go down
damo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:12 am

yess hope to see more non staf players active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: near gray rocks clue scroll guide   near gray rocks clue scroll guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

near gray rocks clue scroll guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game - Rune-Ware related discussion :: Clue Scrolls-
Jump to: