Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune-Ware is where the best become the greatest!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dyllor0

six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll Empty
PostSubject: six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll   six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:03 pm

First off, you are going to need a spade and your clue scroll. Enter ::home to go to the home place, then folow the path west until you come to a fork in the road. Go to the path farthest east until you get to the slayer mansion. Infront of the mantion you will see two danger signs. Go to the one farthest east and stand next to it. Then go six steps east, and your coordinates should be X: 3436 Y: 3525. Then dig with your spade. This should get you a casket, then you open your casket. Congratz!!! you just finished your clue scroll. Enjoy your reward.

P.S. add me in game if you are having any trouble finding this spot, i will be glad to help Very Happy

--Dyllor0
Back to top Go down
zynna
Admin
Admin
zynna

PostSubject: Re: six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll   six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Nice...good job m8...keep up the good work =]
Back to top Go down
https://runeware.darkbb.com
neverwinter

PostSubject: Re: six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll   six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:47 am

wow another guide thank's Smile
Back to top Go down
frase

PostSubject: Re: six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll   six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:55 pm

thx for all the help
Back to top Go down
frase

PostSubject: Re: six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll   six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:14 pm

does any1 know where these quirdanets are
X:2702
Y:2717
sunny
Back to top Go down
zynna
Admin
Admin
zynna

PostSubject: Re: six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll   six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:54 pm

frase wrote:
does any1 know where these quirdanets are
X:2702
Y:2717
sunny

Off-topic...please go to general discussion!

dont let it happen again
Back to top Go down
damo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll   six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:30 am

nice work Smile alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll   six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

six steps east of danger sign near big building clue scroll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game - Rune-Ware related discussion :: Clue Scrolls-
Jump to: