Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune-Ware is where the best become the greatest!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

northwest of jad clue scroll lvl 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dyllor0

northwest of jad clue scroll lvl 3 Empty
PostSubject: northwest of jad clue scroll lvl 3   northwest of jad clue scroll lvl 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Ok, first off get a spade, if you dont already have one you can get one from the general store. Then, with the clue scroll in your inventory, go ::home. Then go to the big red and black portal in the center of the grassy area. This should teleport you deep into the wilderness. Click on the ladder going down that is right there in the fenced area that the portal teled you to. Now go northwest of jad. Once you get up to that little circle thing, check untill u get your Y: coordinate to 5107. Then keep taking steps east or west until your X: coordinate is 2380. Now your coordinates should be X: 2380 Y: 5107. Dig with the spade. Congratz!! You just finished your lvl 3 clue scroll! Shocked

P.S. If you are having trouble, add me in game, i will be glad to help.

--Dyllor0 santa elephant afro
Back to top Go down
neverwinter

northwest of jad clue scroll lvl 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: northwest of jad clue scroll lvl 3   northwest of jad clue scroll lvl 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:10 am

dyl Razz thank's for another great guide mate. you have just earned level two respect Smile
Back to top Go down
https://runeware.darkbb.com

northwest of jad clue scroll lvl 3
Page 1 of 1