Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune-Ware is where the best become the greatest!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RuneWare's Rules and Regulations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
damo
Admin
Admin

RuneWare's Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: RuneWare's Rules and Regulations   RuneWare's Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:14 am

THESE RULES WERE MADE BY NEVERWINTER

--- PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THEM ---

These are the rules that RuneWare Staff and Community expect you to respect, and follow whenever you play on a RuneWare server. Failure to follow the rules may result in punishment including being banned from RuneWare server , muted , jailed and even excluded from our Community. This is a living document, rules and regulations are updated and changed as required, please check the rules on a regular basis.

Not knowing the rules or failure to read the rules does not excuse you from any punishment if you break any of them. RuneWare Staff Reserve the Right to Temporarily Or Permanently Ban Anyone in Violation of any of RuneWare's rules.

General

Respect the Staff, your fellow players. This is a game, everyone plays here to have fun, please try to make RuneWare a fun experience for all members of our Community
Cheating to gain an unfair advantage by using third party programs, exploiting client or game mechanics or exploiting database or other bugs is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.
If you find a bug that gives players an unfair advantage, please immediately report the issue to RuneWare Staff so that it can be fixed.Threatening RuneWare Crew, the Server, Forums, Staff or Players is a Bannable Offence. We don't take this lightly.
Harassing RuneWare Staff or other Players is not tolerated.
Donors Help keep RuneWare and its servers operational. Verbal Harassment/Flaming of these people is inappropriate if it be the Forums or in-game. We will not tolerate this as these people deserve the same respect as any other player.
RuneWare Staff will never ask for our in-game account details, including your password, do not give these out.
You are responsible for all actions taken on your account, do not lend or give your account or account details to anyone else.

In-game Chat and Conduct

It is forbidden to do ANY of the following on ANY Public Chat or Say Channel in-game:

Using swear words or other inappropriate language, remember we have young players on here too.
Racial and sexual abuse, slurs and inappropriate comments are strictly forbidden.
Spamming (undesired, unsolicited bulk messages, repeating the same word or sentence many times to get attention or to interfere with normal operations)
Asking or begging GMs for free stuff.
Talking about or sharing any type of cheat or exploit.
General inappropriate religious, racial, nonsense, inappropriate humor, spam or garbage conversations which the entire server does not have interest in and should not need to hear.

Penalties for breaking these rules include being Muted, Kicked, Suspended or Banned from RuneWare Crew's servers, subject to reasonable Staff discretion.

Game Play

The following are ALL forbidden on our servers:
Exploiting bugs or cheating of any kind to gain an unfair advantage in the game.
Using third-party programs that give you an unreasonable advantage over other players
Making yourself unattackable when you should be.

If you see any errors with spelling or if you believe more rule's need to be added please post and say what.

,RunerWare Staff.

Last edited by neverwinter on Fri 16 Jan 2009 - 4:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :-))

Last edited by damo on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zynna
Admin
Admin
zynna

PostSubject: Re: RuneWare's Rules and Regulations   RuneWare's Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 am

Never congrats on making the Official Rune-Ware rules and Regulations!

hope to see more activity from you =]

`Rune-Ware
Back to top Go down
https://runeware.darkbb.com
neverwinter

PostSubject: Re: RuneWare's Rules and Regulations   RuneWare's Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:05 am

urgh thank's and i'd love to active ++ but i got school and this is serious study so i'll be active but not no lifing.
Back to top Go down
https://runeware.darkbb.com
damo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RuneWare's Rules and Regulations   RuneWare's Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:06 am

haha lol dont worry Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuneWare's Rules and Regulations   RuneWare's Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RuneWare's Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Official - Official announcements from Rune-Ware :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: